425 Superior Blvd. Unit #4, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2W5 Canada
A successful applicant is expected to work in and maintain a clean office working environment; plus:
- Manage a territory of business for the company
- Make outbound calls via phone to set up appointments to visit current and potential customers
- Make cold calls as you develop and grow the territory
- Create opportunities to fill the sales pipeline
- Create sales reports and budgets for a particular territory
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum post-secondary or college diploma
- Minimum of 5-10+ years of industry experience in outside sales
- Technical experience in cutting tools, abrasives, jig and fixture components, hoist rings
- Microsoft outlook, word, excel, power point
- Experience using IBM AS400 an asset but not mandatory.
- Well-spoken, mannered, and organized
A successful candidate must be organized, have a positive attitude, and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment independently.